dreams come true... prayers are answered... miracles happen...

Friday, May 28, 2010

families are forever

Saturday May 1, 2010 we took Zackary to the Washington D.C. Temple to be sealed to us for forever.  It was a beautiful day and an amazing experience that is hard to express in words.  There were a lot of happy tears and Zackary was so good.  Everyone at the temple fell in love with him.  I will never forget looking at him while he sat there with his little hand on top of ours!  I wish everyone could have this experience because it definitely gives you a different perspective about eternal families.  We are so grateful to have another member as part of our forever family!










4 comments:

The Knudsen's said...

We are so happy for you!! Thanks for sharing! I have been looking forward to seeing the pictures!! You guys are amazing!

Dasha said...

Oh, Tiffany, that last picture is the sweetest ever. I'm so happy for you both. I have a friend who is trying to adopt and whenever I see your pictures I think of them. What an incredible weekend! Thanks for posting about it.

Amy said...

Temple day is the best! I sometimes wish everyone got to take their babies to the temple, but then I get selfish and I am glad only those of us who struggle and wait forever for our kids get to have that amazing experience! :) Congrats! We are so happy for you! I love to see your pictures- Zackary is SOOOOO adorable!

Patti said...

Congratulations! I love the pictures. Especially the one of Zackary eating Tiffany's face. I love when babies do that:)