dreams come true... prayers are answered... miracles happen...

Thursday, January 21, 2010

introducing zackary

Zackary Rhett
Born November 19, 2009
6 lbs. 3 oz.
18 inches long


We love his hair and cute feet that seemed so big when he was born.




Our sweet birthmom, Yvette.





These two pictures were taken at the time of placement. What an amazing spirit that was there and I'm still amazed there were so few tears.  I know we were all being watched over and given extra comfort for this special moment.  We love you, Yvette!!




4 comments:

The Knudsen's said...

Hey! It was great to read your new posts! How is parenthood? Everything you have always imagined I bet! How are you all doing? Just so that you know I will get the CD out to you ASAP. Things just got crazy here...Cameron was sent TDY and left a week after I got home. Then we have all taken turns being sick. But things seem to be calming down and I will make the CD one of my top priorities! Hope all is great! Your all in our prayers constantly!

Dasha said...

I saw pictures on facebook but reading this brought tears to my eyes. He's so lucky to have you two!

Unknown said...

I love that you finally got a moment to update the blog but I don't think even if I tried I could of chosen a more wonderful and perfect family.

Shiree said...

Congratulations!! We love you and are so very happy for you.